Why Choose Clothier & Day?
- Successful Family Owned & Run Business
- No Sale No Fee. Accompanied Viewings Available*
- Competitive Sales Fees
- Full Colour Details With Internal Photographs**
- Prime Town Centre Location
- Full Details And All Photographs On Rightmove
- More Advertising (Stafford Post, Newsletter & Internet)
- Mailing List Of Ready Buyers
- All Viewers Are Telephoned For Their Feedback
- All Sales Are Followed Through To Completion
- High Percentage of Returning Clients & Recommendations
- Established in Stafford Since 1965
* An Additional Fee May Be Payable. Ask for Details.
** Where Applicable
Tips for Selling
You've heard it before but you only get one chance to make a first impression. Here are some tips on increasing that instant attraction.
- Start at the beginning - the front of your house. Mow the lawn, trim hedges and weed the borders. A lick of paint or varnish on the front door and a quick polish for any brass work will supply the finishing touches.
- Make sure your entrance hall is clean and clutter free
- Go through the whole house clearing any clutter, think about moving furniture to give additional sense of space.
- Clean your windows inside and out
- Make sure the Kitchen & Bathroom are spotlessly clean and fresh smelling.
- Carry out any small maintenance jobs that show you care for your home.
- Consider painting very dark rooms a bright fresh colour.
- Fill your home with fresh scents of freshly roasted coffee, potpourri or fresh flowers
Showing People Around
If you're showing people around yourself, here are some tips:
- Tell viewer about positive aspects of the house that you weren't able to put in the particulars
- Allow viewers to go into rooms but avoid standing in there with them as this can make the room look less spacious.
- Be prepared to open built in cupboards so your viewer can see exactly how much storage space there is.
- Spend more time in the rooms that provide the best selling features and finish in one of these if possible.
- Viewers are bound to ask why you are moving, so have your explanation ready.
- If asked, be ready to give estimated costs of living in the property.